Work with Us
Please send a note of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired job title in the subject line. We look forward to connecting with you!
To view current openings, please visit our Indeed page: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Pike-County-Recovery-Council/jobs
- 100% paid health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance for employees
- Competitive salaries
- 12 paid holidays, and paid vacation, sick, and wellness days
- 401K retirement plan with agency contribution
- Free on-site gym
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness Programs (PSLF)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including financial coaching, on-site counseling, stress management, and financial planning services
- Free education, training, and professional development opportunities
of employees satisfied with the organization as a place to work
of employees are satisfied with medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
of employees have an opportunity to meet with their supervisor weekly
The Pike County Recovery Council is a Contract agency of the Paint Valley ADAMH Board. It is governed by a Board of Directors and community leaders who give their time and talents to further the mission. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a Drug-Free Workplace. We practice strict Covid-19 protocols to keep our employees and clients safe.
get to know our staff